Jobs - High-throughput Genomics & Systems Biology
You are interested to work in our group? Great! Then have a look at the offers below.
We are always looking for talented individuals with good programming skills and an interest in algorithms
and machine learning in the context of the systems biology and genomics projects in our group.
Join a highly motivated team with great working athmosphere at a prime location!
Postdocs interested to work in the group directly contact Marcel Schulz with CV and list of references.
We have a list of ongoing projects which can serve as thesis (Bachelor/Master students) or Immersion lab (graduate school) topics. Get in contact with us if you are interested in the following or related topics:
- Automated pipeline for diagnosing rare diseases in sequencing and phenotyping data
- Clustering of small RNAs with expression and epigenetics data
- Prediction of long noncoding RNAs involved in protein scaffolding from expression data
- Building the Regulatory Network of the Developing Malaria Parasite Plasmodium falciparum
- Prediction of transcription factors that regulate histone dynamics from time series data